Ideal for training or beginning your dressage career, the Wintec 500 Pony Dressage is a perfect saddle for pony riders looking to develop a strong dressage position. Make the most of your time together with your pony in a high-quality, easy-care, durable, lightweight and weatherproof saddle, designed with your pony’s comfort in mind.
For you, the rider
- A modern, stylish saddle with high-tech, high-quality materials
- The durable Equi-Leather seat is anatomically designed for the young dressage rider to facilitate a well-balanced position
- shaped knee insert in grippy Equi-Suede for support of your position
- Adjustable Flexibloc system for customisable support beneath the flap of your saddle
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar for reduced bulk under your thigh
For your pony
- World-leading performance systems, the CAIR Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
- The revolutionary adjustable Y-girthing system for added stability
- A generous panel designed to ensure a large, even bearing surface with drop panel points
- A wide, even chamber to aid in achieving for clearance of your pony’s wither and spine
- Equi-Leather Grip Panel for added grip and stability under the saddle
- QUICK-CHANGE Girthing System for ease of replacing girth points
38 cm/15″, 40 cm/16”
CAIR Cushion System, Flock
5 kg/11.1 lb (may vary by size and included options)
Synthetic adjustable Y-girthing
|For your safety
Wintec Saddles products are manufactured using high-quality, durable and weatherproof materials for longevity and ease of use and care. It is however vitally important to understand that every product has a maximum lifetime which will be affected by a number of factors including the environment, frequency of use and care. It is every rider’s responsibility to regularly check their tack, particularly any safety related items such as stirrup straps, webbers, girths and girth points for signs of excessive wear and tear. Any tack involved in an accident or showing signs of excessive wear and tear such as fraying, torn holes or cracking should be replaced immediately for the safety of both you and your horse.