Ideal for participating in multiple disciplines, the Wintec All Purpose saddles are perfect for all-weather riding! Make the most of your time together with your horse in a high-quality, easy-care, durable, lightweight and weatherproof saddle, designed with your horse’s comfort in mind.
For you, the rider
- A medium-deep seat in luxurious and grippy Equi-Suede, designed to offer support and enable a strong, balanced rider position
- A shaped knee insert in grippy Equi-Suede for support of your position
- Adjustable Flexibloc system for customisable support beneath the flap of your saddle
For your horse
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar for reduced bulk under your thigh
- World-leading performance systems, the CAIR Cushion System and EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse’s individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
- A generous panel designed to ensure a large, even bearing surface with drop panel points
- A wide, even chamber to aid in achieving for clearance of your horse’s wither and spine
- Equi-Leather Grip Panel for added grip and stability under the saddle
- QUICK-CHANGE Girthing System for ease of replacing girth points
42 cm/16.5”, 43 cm/17”, 44 cm/17.5”, 46 cm/18”
CAIR Cushion System, Flock
6.1 kg/13.4 lb (may vary by size and included options)
Short synthetic triple
|For your safety|
Wintec Saddles products are manufactured using high-quality, durable and weatherproof materials for longevity and ease of use and care. It is however vitally important to understand that every product has a maximum lifetime which will be affected by a number of factors including the environment, frequency of use and care. It is every rider’s responsibility to regularly check their tack, particularly any safety related items such as stirrup straps, Webbers, girths and girth points for signs of excessive wear and tear. Any tack involved in an accident or showing signs of excessive wear and tear such as fraying, torn holes or cracking should be replaced immediately for the safety of both you and your horse.